Tuesday 3 July 2012

VOICES: Eloisa De la Maza and Nassim Soleimanpour

Subject:
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 16:07:10 +0100

Dear Nassim

I hope this email finds you well.

I have now been to my third Wrrr and I have loved it, third time even better! London 14.00 hrs BST

I managed to take a picture for you not too good. This time I really thought the audience was going to save the actor!

Many told Tamsin that she had a choice in drinking it or not! I thought this time ....

Anyway at the end all of us let her drink the poison!

I am now having a break for the last show, I will write to you once it finishes.

Best wishes
Eloisa


Subject: Re: FW:
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 22:03:43 +0430

Oh my!!! 4 times... Let me know what happensssss...

nassim


Subject: RE:
Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:45 PM

We complied and assisted all the actors in their suicides!

I saw some other crows too! I was getting a little worried with my obsession of WRRR, but not alone

I didn't have the courage to get up and read the end of the script but I now know for certain I don't want to be a white rabbit in my life even if it's the worst kind of suicide so thank you ever so much for the eye opener that WRRR has been to me

Best wishes
Eloisa


No comments:

Post a Comment